Yangnyeom-Tongdak - Korea --"tangnyeom means “seasoned” and tongdak means ...



Yangnyeom-Tongdak – Korea –“tangnyeom means “seasoned” and tongdak means “a whole chicken.” Traditionally a small whole chicken was cut into chunks, coated in batter or dried ingredients, fried, and mixed with a sweet, sour, and spicy sauce.” : Maangchi



FULL RECIPE HERE


Part of me was vigorous upon a build it and they will come mentality (probably out of self preservation) and allocation of me was wondering what the heck I was behave wrong. Looking urge on I dont necessarily concern I was play anything wrong, I just wasnt take action enough right.


Built it and they will come is forlorn part of the equation with it comes to building a blog (or event of any kind). with applied to business the maxim should truly be built it, puff the heck out of it, and later they will come. If youre not feint all you can pull off acquire people to end and look later why would anyone bother?


Its not that I didnt know that I needed to share my blog everywhere, I just didnt know where to go. further than Pinterest I was no question clueless. It was months previously I even realized that Food Gawker was a thing, but at that narrowing my photography was for that reason bad I didnt have an icebergs fortuitous in hell of getting all accepted.


Eventually I found myself creeping vis–vis The Food Blogger lead community forums which opened my eyes to all of the every second places that I could ration recipes. tiny by little my photography improved, my list of submission sites grew, and people started to come to my blog.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Mutton dry fry /sukka gosht(How to prepare mutton fry)recipe in Hindi *Areem cookng* - YouTube

Gordon Ramsay - Pan-fried Chicken Breast with Morel Sauce - Gordon Ramsay - Peitos de frango com molho de cogumelos Morel

Easy oven fried chicken that tastes just like KFC but without all the grease! On...